Who we are
Established in 2019, Caregiving Solutions, LLC began as a company whose main goal was to assist persons with mental/mood disorders, dementia, or limited functional abilities find appropriate housing. Along the way, I was introduced to the DDD community. Enlisting the assistance of two seasoned professionals with collectively 30 years of working within the DDD community. Caregiving Solutions is honored to provide the following services:
- Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) - Respite, Habilitation, and Attendant Care
- Child (CDH) and Adult Developmental Homes (ADH)
Learn About Funding Eligibility
There are opportunities to use private insurance and private-pay agreements for some services. However, most services are typically funded by the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) for those who are eligible for Arizona Long Term Care (ALTCS) assistance. To see if you meet the requirements for DDD and ALTCS, please visit the links below:
Division of Developmental Disabilities
Arizona Long Term Care
What We Collect and Why
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as zip codes, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, applications, etc.
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send emails we think you may find interesting, such as newsletters, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to keeping your information secure in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, these links are provided as resources. Once you have accessed these links, we will no longer have any control over any information you provide to those external websites and are not responsible for the protection and privacy of that information. External sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. For a small administrative fee, you may request details of your personal information which we hold at any time. If you would like a copy of your information, please contact us. If you believe that your current information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. In the event of a data breach you will be notified within time frame provided by the state guidelines. Please contact us with any concerns you have.